Booking Form - now open for 2021
The event will be held at The Four Seasons Hotel (former Regent Hotel) due to refurbishments of the Stranger's Dining Room in NSW Parliament House.
Bookings are essential.
No tickets are issues for this event however transfers are permitted. Refunds will only be provided if the event is cancelled.
The Commonwealth Day Council of NSW reserves the right to accept or reject bookings from guests.
All guests must follow the COVID safe plan of the Hotel.
Currently the Hotel is taking both guest list (name and contact details) prior to the event, and also on the day of the event there will also be a QR code to sign in.
The screening procedure which takes place as all guests arrive at the entrance the hotel:
· You will undertake a screening procedure that will include a temperature check
· Be provided a face mask (mandatory in public areas of the Hotel, which includes the Ballroom Foyer) and
· Asked a series of questions regarding health and recent travels.
You will also be required to register your details via NSW COVID-19 application or share your contacts manually upon entering the Ballroom.
At all times guests are required to adhere to the below:
· Please maintain a minimum physical distance of 6FT / 2M
· Please sanitise and wash your hands. Face masks or face covering are required in all public areas
· Any individual who tests at or above 37.5C will not be permitted entry to the property and the hotel recommends you seek the care of a medical professional.
We appreciate your support in complying with this COVID Plan.
If you would like to be kept informed of activities and events please sign up to our newsletter with your email address.