Doing Business with us
As a not for profit organisation, the Commonwealth Day Council welcomes the opportunity and support from organisations and associations who are passionate about assisting the youth in Australia.
Each year, a theme is established by the Commonwealth of Nations, which sets the focus and direction of activities.
For 2020, the theme is 'Delivering a Common Future: Connecting, Innovating, Transforming'.
- The Environment Our Future (2008)
- The Commonwealth @ 60 - Serving a New Generation (2009)
- Science, Technology and Society (2010)
- Women Agents of Change (2011)
- Connecting Cultures (2012)
- Opportunity Through Enterprise (2013)
- Team Commonwealth (2014)
- A Young Commonwealth (2015)
- An Inclusive Commonwealth (2016)
- A Peace-building Commonwealth (2017)
A Common Future (2018)
- A Connected Commonwealth (2019)
- Delivering a Common Future: Connecting, Innovation, Transforming (2020 and 2021).
Some activities held by the Commonwealth Day Council include:
- Lunch in NSW Parliament House on Commonwealth Day
- Business functions held throughout the year with special guest speakers
- Forums for learning, discussion and participation in the affairs of the Commonwealth and its networks (Friends of the Commonwealth)
- Exhibitions, displays and other promotional opportunities to promote the Commonwealth of Nations.
The Commonwealth Day Council is keen to hold special functions that assist our partners leverage their commitment.